COLLAPSIBLE POWER REEL
This Collapsible Reel is used to quickly string or take up wire or small dia. cable. Ideal for placing or removing aerial cable, taking down wire, or pulling winch line into conduits.
• Can be used for pulling in poly rope or tape, where reel is only used as a pulling capstan and not as a storage device (Maximum of 3 wraps. Excessive wraps of poly rope or tape will cause the reel to fail, voiding the warranty).
• Mounts on end of any 2 7/16 in. (62 mm) dia. winch drum extension shaft, bayonet or pin type mount unit.
• Holds 1,600 ft. of 1/4 in. (490 m of 6 mm) wire rope with a maximum allowable pull of 3500 lbs. Bare Drum (1600 kgs). Can also store a 200 pound coil of wire.
• A half turn of the lock member collapses side of reel allowing quick mounting and removal of coils.
• Consists of a spindle with a fixed spider and sliding spider to which are attached six rim segments. Is made of heat treated aluminum, with a durable yellow finish.
• Reel O.D.: 28 in. (expanded), 18 3/4 in. (collapsed). ID: 20 in.
Collapsible Power Reel
P/N 08136 Weight: 70 lbs.