LA108 ACME-CLAMP SELF PROPELLED PULLER
Self-Propelled Drive Wheel is 100% Concealed Horizontally within Frame for Increased Protection
The ACME-Clamp Design is the safest, most rugged, longest life-cycle, self-propelled underground puller on the market. Lowest Center-of-Gravity 108" Reel (12' off the ground) to prevent trailer roll-over, Widest most Stable Outriggers, Direct Drive Poclain 250,000 In LB Torque Hydraulic Reel Drive (450,000 Optional), Tandem Axle for Stability and Smoother Ride and More Powerful Poclain Nose Wheel Drive and High Traction Tire to reduce chance of trailer run-away, options of Overhead Tensioning and Fully Galvanized Body & Arms, make this one of the most valuable, cost-effective pullers in the world.
VALUE ADDED STANDARD FEATURES
LA108 ACME-CLAMP PULLER
• LOW-CENTER OF GRAVITY to prevent roll-over
(12' Tall w/ 108" Reel)
• COMPACT (Over All Length 216")
• Back up hydraulics are Full Manual Override to ensure functions work if an electronic failure occurs to the remote control system during a pull/operation. (No electrically actuated functions on the machine itself)
• 90 Degree Nose Wheel Turning Radius for Ultra Tight Navigation. Compare with Competition
• Optional Fully GALVANIZED w/ 10yr structural warranty
• ULTRA SMOOTH GRADUAL RAMP-UP Proportional Hydraulic Functions (No hard banging functions)
• WIDER OUTRIGGERS over all Competition
• PATENT PENDING ACME-ROD SWING-OUT TRAVERSING FAIRLEAD REWIND LEVELER Option (Low-Cost alternative to $300K+ competition)
REEL CAPACITY: 16,000 LBS
PULLING CAPACITY: 20,000 LBS
• Hydraulic System Releases Airbrakes Automatically When Unit is Being Self-Propelled.
• Emergency Spring Brakes Prevent Trailer Roll-away when Trailer is Stationary.
• 16,000lbs Reel Capacity
• Direct Reel Drive - 250,000 in lbs Torque
• Great Price
• Direct Drive Reel Engagement For Positive Pull-in/Pay-Out. NO RIM DRIVE SLIPPAGE
• Reel Drive Capable of 250,000 in-lb Torque for Tough Jobs
• Reel Loaded and Rotated w/out Need for Ultra Heavy,Time-Consuming Arbor Bar
• Direct Drive Reel Rotation via Powerful yet Simple, Low Maintenance Poclain Hydraulic Motors Mounted on Loading Arm
• Loading Arms Hydraulically Adjust to Reel Diameter and the Width is adjusted via ACME Threaded Rod Design Whereas if any Hydraulic Hoses to Mechanism are Damaged it's Impossible for Lift Arm Clamp to Open and Cause Death or Injury
• Remove and Install Cable Through Complete Range of Lift Arm Motion
• Primary Functions Operated from Radio Remote. Manual Override Possible only if Necessary
• Self-Propelled Hydraulic Nose Wheel Lift and Outriggers ONLY Operated from Machine for Less Likely Occurence Of Operator Remotely Shifting Outrigged Position Accidently
• Engine moved forward due to lift arms design farther forward and down to keep a safe low center-of-gravity.
• Tongue weight approx 3,000 lbs keeps front of trailer from flipping up when outriggers are not lowered by accident.
• Electric Brakes actuate when nose wheel is not driving and engine is on. Wheel chocks required when engine is in place and engine not running. Safest design.
• Air-Brakes always engaged when trailer not moving.
Bed Winch w/12,100lbs Empty and 4,100lbs Full Drum Pull w/1,500 ft 1/2" Cable
LA108 W/ACME Traversing Fairlead
Winch/P-Line Roller Guide & Low Cost Swing Out Fairlead Options
Ergonomic Wireless Remote Control